The Ruins of Korune (Alliance)
90 (Requires 90)
- Find Sarannha Skyglaive at the Ruins of Korune
It's time for our boldest move yet, <name>.
Commander Sarannha Skyglaive leads the expedition into the northern-most reaches of Kun-Lai Summit.
Join them at once, and use whatever skills you need to make the endeavor a success.
Good luck, <class>. I don't need to tell you how important this mission is to the Alliance.
Speak to Fennie. She'll get you there quickly.
We blasted the doors open moments ago, <class>. You arrived just in time to join us for the excavation.
- Take me to the Ruins of Korune.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: We ain't got no time ta lose.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: We've been lookin' all over Kun-Lai Summit fer a place that matches what ye saw in that mogu's memory, and we finally found the Korune's hidin' place.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: If we don't get to that Divine Bell first, that lizard-livered nut-brain Garrosh will. I don't much fancy fightin' a Horde that commands the power o' the bleepin' sha.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Commander Skyglaive is already workin' with a team of Explorer's League archaeologists at the dig site.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: We're sendin' out our best, and that means you.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Here we are. There's no time to waste.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Good luck!
Fennie drops the adventurer off at the entrance to the Ruins of Korune, where Sarannha Skyglaive, Brann Bronzebeard, Hilda Hornswaggle, Anduin Wrynn, Shieldwall Explorers, Skyglaive Sentinels, Skyglaive Archers, and Nightsabers have all found themselves.
- Operation: Shieldwall dailies unlocked →
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 8,900/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,500/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.