86 (Requires 85)
Set off the Monastery Fireworks in the Ring of Inner Focus, then survive the Rumpus for two minutes.
- Survive the Melee
Master Stone Fist has trained you in the art of one-on-one combat. Now you learn the art of one-on-many.
How does fifty sound?
Lower yourself into the Ring of Inner Focus below, then, when you're ready, set off this firework. My assistants will come at you, several at a time.
All you need to do is survive.
Good luck, <name>.
Your <class> fighting style is strong, <name>. Our trainees could learn much from watching you.
- 138,000 XP
- Instructor Myang says: Enter the Rumpus Pit, then set off the firework. Be prepared to fight several enemies at once! Anything can happen in the Rumpus.
On firing the rocket:
- Instructor Myang yells: Now entering the arena: <Name>!
- Instructor Myang yells: And now... let the Rumpus start!
Rumpus Combatants have 20,833 health and hit for ~300 on cloth, while Rumpus Brutes have 158,000 health and hit for ~3000 on cloth. Mobs will come out in increasing speed, so start resorting to AoE tactics once the halfway mark has come and gone.
- Instructor Myang yells: Halfway there, <name>. Keep it up!
20 seconds to go:
- Instructor Myang yells: You're nearly done, <name>!
- Instructor Myang yells: Congratulations to <name>, victor of the Rumpus!
It is not necessary to defeat all of the mobs—just remaining standing when time expires is enough. Feel free to kite the group as time winds down.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.