We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Theater of operations|
- The treacherous wilds of Tanaan Jungle have attracted the craftiest hunters from both Azeroth and Draenor. To defeat the beasts of Tanaan, one must become a beast.
Reputation is mainly gained through killing Blackfang saberon in Fang'rila. All the mobs are elite, meaning it is best to do this in a group. All mobs drop , which is used as a currency for the faction. Reaching Revered standing with the Saberstalkers is a requirement for , which in turn is required for .
The following mobs give 25 reputation each:
The following rare elites give 500 reputation each:
- <Corrupted Shaman>
- <Clawshaper of the Blackfang>
- <Blademaster of the Blackfang>
- <Warboss of the Blackfang>
is a weekly quest offered by that awards 3,500 reputation and requires you to kill three rare elites that can only be summoned by purchasing special totems for Blackfang Claws. The elites themselves give no reputation.
- <Shadowhunter of the Blackfang>, summoned by for 5 .
- <Warshaman of the Blackfang>, summoned by for 10 .
- <Crazed Blackfang Warmonger>, summoned by for 25 .
|Friendly||25 50||Battle Standard|
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Added.