The Sanctuary Must Not Fall
|Start||Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem|
|Level||85 (Requires 85)|
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
- Protect Malfurion
Malfurion is working on a miracle for us. He believes that, in this time of peril, he can resurrect Malorne to protect the sanctuary. I have faith in him.
In the meantime, we need to hold this perimeter. Stand by, and make sure no harm befalls my fellow arch druid.
Please, <name>. Focus on the task at hand.
Malorne's strength alone may have just saved Kalimdor. To imagine, Malorne has returned today, after so long an absence...
<Malfurion surveys the area.>
We've taken heavy losses. Though the immediate threat is no longer present, our forces will need time to heal, and to put out any remaining fires here in Hyjal.
Our attack on the Firelands will have to wait.
You will receive:
- 69400 XP (or 16 54 at max level)
- +250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- Stay by Malfurion's side while he summons Malorne!
- Matoclaw says: The invaders are fast approaching, Malfurion! Give up this ritual and join the fight!
- Matoclaw says: With your help, we can repel them!
- Malfurion Stormrage says: No, Matoclaw. Ragnaros will not be content to send mere foot soldiers to attack us.
- Malfurion Stormrage says: I sense something larger is coming, and we will need the strength of Malorne if we are to survive.
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem says: Have patience, Matoclaw. The ritual is nearly complete.
- Lord Rhyolith, an 86 elite magma giant with 15 million health, appears in the distance!
- Matoclaw yells: Elune's light... what is that thing?
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem yells: Hold them back! We need to buy more time!
- Lord Rhyolith yells: Buuurrnnn!
- Malfurion Stormrage says: Hold the line! They must not break through!
- Lord Rhyolith yells: Succumb to living flame!
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem yells: Stand strong! Only a bit longer!
- Suddenly, Malfurion pulls through and resurrects Malorne! Malorne intercepts Lord Rhyolith, meleeing him for roughly 1 million Physical a swing, quickly defeating him. Job done, Malorne then runs off to the northeast.
- Dailies open up:
- (requires x20)
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.