The Scion's Legacy
|Start||Lord Maxwell Tyrosus|
|End||Lord Maxwell Tyrosus|
|Level||101 - 110 (Requires 101)|
|Next||The Highlord's Command|
Listen to the leaders of the council.
- Final message received
- Speak to Tyrosus and choose a strategy
The leaders of the Silver Hand have gathered. Listen to their council.
You will receive:
- 15 80
- 15,200 XP
Our next steps will be very important.
Our mission is clear.
- Lady Liadrin says: Is it true that Turalyon is alive?
- Arator moves to the Light's Heart.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Alive... we think. It appears his army suffered a great defeat at the hands of the Legion.
- Aponi Brightmane says: By the Light... what does that mean for Azeroth?
- An image of Turalyon appears over Light's Heart.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Arator. Son.
- Vindicator Boros says: The vessel... it senses young Arator's presence.
- The paladins of the council approach the Light's Heart.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: If you can hear this, I have an important message.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: For ages, I have hunted the Burning Legion across the stars.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: In retribution, the dreadlord Balnazzar has been sent to Azeroth to destroy all that I hold dear.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: You must gather the defenders of the Light, Arator. Keep the Light alive. Fight, or ALL is lost.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Farewell, son. Do not lose faith, for it is in the darkest moments that the light shines brightest.
- The image of Turalyon fades away.
- Arator the Redeemer says: You heard my father. We must act!
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Agreed, Arator. Brothers and sisters, the time to stand united is now. We must follow the Highlord's leadership more than ever.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: What will it be, Highlord? What should we do next?
Talk to Lord Maxwell Tyrosus to continue:
- Arator is right. Turalyon and Alleria went to great lengths to send us this warning. Highlord, we look to you. What should we do?
- Hunt the dreadlord, Balnazzar. (leads to (Nemesis))
- Seek allies under the Light. (leads to (Holy Allies))
- Defend against the demon invasions. (leads to (Legion Defense))
- Procure supplies for the army. (leads to (Procuring Supplies))
Please add any available information to this section.
- First option
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: Excellent thinking, Highlord. We should attack the problem at its source - their leader, Balnazzar.
The paladins each have unique gossip.
- I have heard much of these two heroes. There is little doubt in my mind that their message is of the utmost importance.
- Turalyon and Alleria... I cannot believe they've been alive all these years...
- I would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
- By the Light... what could it mean?
- Complete all of:
- The Highlord's Command (see disambig page)
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.