The Search for the Hidden Master
87 (Requires 86)
Listen to Xiao and his companions.
Oh, hello. Are you looking for the owner of this place? Then look to the pandaren up at the top of the stairs.
I'm just a visitor... like you.
Now if you'll excuse me, my friends and I are trying to decide something. We can talk again afterwards.
Were you listening in? Don't worry, I don't mind. You're welcome to search for the hidden master as well.
Though, if you do find him, I'd appreciate if you came back here and told me where he was.
- 12900 XP
- Lin Tenderpaw says: So... do any of you know where the hidden master lives?
- Xiao says: I'm pretty sure that's why he's called the hidden master, Lin.
- Lin Tenderpaw says: Oh. Sorry.
- Lin Tenderpaw says: So, where should we search first?
- Clever Ashyo says: I can try asking the streams for guidance...
- Kang Bramblestaff says: Ask the streams? You're no elder, Ashyo. You're not even a jinyu grown yet. It would be a waste of your time.
- Ken-Ken says: Ken-Ken thinks we split up. Follow the four winds.
- Kang Bramblestaff says: That's a much better idea, Ken-Ken. I volunteer to travel south, into the jungle.
- Clever Ashyo says: I will follow the north wind.
- Ken-Ken says: Ken-Ken go chase east wind. Shortest walk.
- Lin Tenderpaw says: I... I suppose I'll go west, then.
- Xiao says: Very well. As the oldest and fattest among us, I will wait here for each of you to return.
- Xiao says: Good luck, friends. Once we can find the Hidden Master, we can continue our training.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.