The Secrets of Gorgrond (Horde)
92 (Requires 92)
- Post-Battle of Thunder Pass
- Commander, I will leave my forces to secure this pass, but I will not sit idle while our enemy prepares for another attack.
- I want to take the fight to the heart of the Iron Horde at Blackrock, and to do that we are going to need to go where few orcs dare tread.
- It is a savage place, filled with giants and monsters of every sort.
- Will you dare these wilds with me so that we might strike at the foundries of the Iron Horde?
- Commander, Durotan calls for aid in leading a small strike team into Gorgrond to launch a counter attack against the Iron Horde strongholds there.
- The land is home to the Blackrock clan, industrial arm of the Iron Horde.
- It is also home to some of the most savage giants and monsters in all of Draenor.
- If you wish to answer this call to action, Gorgrond can be reached through the eastern side of Frostfire Ridge through Thunder Pass.
Gorgrond is no place for armies, Commander. We are now stepping into the domain of legends.
- 1400 XP
Head past Agurak's Fall and into Gorgrond Pass. Durotan and Draka, along with Nightstalker and Whitefang, are standing in front of a large stone pillar. Two Iron Horde soldiers with grins on their faces have been strung up on the rock with axes. A sign on the ground in front of them reads "We got them to laugh... eventually."
- Draka says: Laughing Skull! Durotan, we must move on before we are discovered.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.