Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Setting Sun
120 (Requires 120)
Witness the fall of Anasterian.
- Light shed on Anasterian's Fall
- Blightgut slain
Remember the Sunwell.
We ride into battle with those words for a reason. We lost so much that day...
I lost so much that day.
You will receive:
- 46 80
- 22,300 XP
Is it done, champion?
One final task remains.
- Upon activating the lantern location
Light the Way — Hold the lantern aloft, showing the memories of the fallen.
- Anasterian teleports to the coast, killing three Risen Attackers.
- Anasterian Sunstrider yells: That is far enough, Prince Arthas. Your march ends here!
- Anasterian Sunstrider yells: Anar'alah belore! You will burn for your actions!
- Arthas and Anasterian engage in combat.
- Engaging Blightgut
- Aggro — Blightgut says: Kill!
- Death — Blightgut says: Uh... oh...
- Meanwhile... after Blightgut is defeated...
- Invincible dies.
- Arthas yells: Invincible!
- Arthas says: You may have been formidable once, but I sense your soul fading, your life force flickering weakly--a flame I will gladly extinguish.
- Anasterian Sunstrider says: At least I have a soul, you despicable monster.
- Arthas says: Not for long.
- Anasterian dies.
- Arthas starts walking toward the Sunwell.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.