- Not to be confused with Dark Iron Thanes.
|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Ghost)|
|Level||56 - 57 Elite|
|Affiliation(s)||Dark Iron clan|
The Seven were Dark Iron dwarves of great knowledge and power and the patriarchs of the Dark Iron nation. They were the dwarves who, along with Thaurissan, summoned Ragnaros the Firelord to Azeroth.
Centuries ago, sorcerer-thane Thaurissan and seven of his most powerful Dark Iron allies accidentally summoned Ragnaros into Azeroth and damned their entire clan to enslavement. Although the Seven perished during the ritual, their restless spirits still linger in Blackrock Depths, cursed to serve their elemental master and the current Dark Iron ruler.
In alphabetic order (not the order you fight them), they are:
- Prone to Anger — Anger'rel enrages when players hit him with a critical melee attack.
- Strike – Anger'rel inflicts Physical damage to a player with his weapon. —
- Shield Block — Anger'rel increases his chance to block incoming attacks by 75% for 5 sec.
- Sunder Armor — Anger'rel decreases the armor of a player. Players take additional damage while their armor is decreased. Stacks up to $11971U charges.
- Shield Wall — Anger'rel increases his defenses for 10 sec at 25% remaining health. Anger'rel takes 75% less damage while Shield Wall is active.
- Voidwalkers — Doom'rel summons three Voidwalkers to aid him in battle.
- Banish — Doom'rel banishes a player to the void. Banished players cannot move or take actions, and other players and monsters cannot interact with them. Banish lasts for 5 sec.
- Curse of Weakness — Doom'rel curses a player, reducing their Physical damage done for 20 sec.
- Demon Armor — Doom'rel is protected by demonic energies. Demon Armor increases Doom'rel's armor, Shadow Resistance, and health regeneration.
- Immolate — Doom'rel inflicts Fire damage to a player. Immolate continues to inflict Fire damage to that player every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Shadow Bolt Volley — Doom'rel inflicts Shadow damage to all players within 30 yards.
- Dual Wield — Dope'rel wields a dagger in each hand.
- Sinister Strike — Dope'rel inflicts additional Physical damage to a player with this attack.
- Backstab — Dope'rel inflicts significant Physical damage to a player when attacking them from behind.
- Gouge — Dope'rel incapacitates a player with this attack. Dope'rel can only use this ability on players who are facing him.
- Rupture — Dope'rel causes a player to bleed for Physical damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Evasion — Dope'rel gains evasion at 25% remaining health. Evasion causes Dope'rel to dodge 50% more often for 15 sec.
- Cleave — Gloom'rel inflicts Physical damage to up to 3 players in front of him.
- Mortal Strike — Gloom'rel inflicts Physical damage to a player and reduces healing done to that player by 50% for 5 sec.
- Hamstring — Gloom'rel slows the movement speed of a player by 50% for 5 sec.
- Crazed — Gloom'rel sets the threat of his current target to zero at 66% health remaining and 33% health remaining.
- Recklessness — Gloom'rel gains Recklessness at 25% health remaining, this effect lasts for 15 sec. Recklessness increases Gloom'rel's chances of scoring a critical strike by 100%. Recklessness decreases Gloom'rel armor by 35%. Recklessness makes Gloom'rel immune to fear.
- Shadow Bolt — Hate'rel inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Strike — Hate'rel inflicts additional Physical damage to a player with her weapon.
- Shadow Shield — Hate'rel surrounds herself in a dark shield, absorbing up to 200 damage for 30 sec.
- Flurry — Hate'rel gains 30% melee haste each time she critically strikes a player. Flurry can stack up to 3 times and lasts for 15 sec.
- Frost Armor — Seeth'rel armors herself in Frost, increasing her armor and causing melee attacks against her to inflict Chilled.
- Chilled — Chilled players move 30% slower and attack 20% slower for 5 sec.
- Blizzard — Seeth'rel creates a blizzard that lasts for 8 sec. The blizzard inflicts Frost damage to any player caught within it.
- Frostbolt — Seeth'rel inflicts Frost damage to a player. Frostbolt slows players it hits by 50% for 4 sec.
- Frost Ward — Seeth'rel protects herself from Frost damage for 1 min or until the Frost Ward has absorbed too much Frost damage.
- Frost Nova — Seeth'rel inflicts Frost damage to all players within 0 yards. Players hit by Frost Nova are immobilized for 8 sec.
- Cone of Cold — Seeth'rel inflicts Frost damage to players in a cone in front of her. Cone of Cold slows the movement speed of players it hits by 50% for 8 sec.
- Heal — Vile'rel heals himself or one of his allies.
- Prayer of Healing — Vile'rel heals himself and any of his allies within 0 yards.
- Power Word: Shield — Vile'rel protects himself or an ally from further damage. Shielded targets will not have their spellcasting interrupted. Power Word: Shield persists for 30 sec or until it has absorbed too much damage.
- Mind Blast — Vile'rel inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
All of the mobs in the encounter are immune to curses. Also the event is entirely on a timer. After a set amount of seconds, the next mob will release and aggro the first player it sees.
Upon their defeat, the Chest of The Seven appears and the door opens.
Each name of The Seven is made of the name a bad feeling and the word "'rel".
- The Seven could be a reference to the seven dwarf-lords who received seven of the original twenty rings in J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, though clearly the naming convention as mentioned above is similar to that used in the Disney version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.