The Sha of Hatred
89 (Requires 88)
Defeat the Sha of Hatred.
- Defeat the Sha of Hatred
The end of our hunt is upon us. We have gathered the strongest the Shado-Pan have to offer, and with your strength to aid us, we will defeat the Sha of Hatred and choke out its influence on the world.
When we enter the tunnel, stay close, and trust in my orders. Defeating a Sha is nearly impossible, but I have a plan that will surely assure our victory.
Whatever happens, it has been an honor traveling beside you, <name>.
It's difficult to keep the hatred out of my heart when facing the creature that nearly put an end to the Shado-Pan.
Defeating a Sha... is not an easy thing. And killing one is nearly impossible. It is a miracle that we came out of this unscathed.
Taran still blames himself for letting his hatred get the best of him and setting this beast loose on the land. It may take some time for him to come to terms with this, but it is important that he does, lest he be vulnerable again.
We accomplished a great thing this day, a thing that will not soon be forgotten.
And neither shall you for your hand in this. Thank you.
- 294000 XP
- +500 reputation with Shado-Pan
- Taran Zhu says: Do you each have the crystals?
- Lao-Chin the Iron Belly says: Yes.
- Hawkmaster Nurong says: Yes.
- Taoshi says: Yes.
- Taran Zhu says: Remember your training. As long as you do not give in to hatred, you will make it out alive.
- Taran Zhu says: Let's go.
- They all run in.
- Awaken Vestiges of Hatred — Awakens the lingering hatred in nearby dead Sik'thik mantid 6 sec cast. Uninterruptible. Summons weak Sik'thik Hivelings that the Shado-Pan can deal with.
- Sha of Hatred yells: Come, lambs... come and face your demise!
- Sha of Hatred yells: The hatred inside you drives your hunt for me. You are already mine.
- Sha of Hatred yells: Give in. The more you fight, the more your hatred broils within you.
- Sha of Hatred yells: Everything that you are is MINE to destroy!
- Taran Zhu yells: This is your moment, Shado-Pan! This is everything that you've trained for!
- Taoshi says: We couldn't have done this without you, <name>. Thank you.
This concludes the main Sha of Hatred storyline, and "The Sha of Hatred" portion of . The direct followup sends adventurers south to the Dread Wastes, but just north of Sik'vess is the Shado-Pan Garrison. There, Tai Ho and Provisioner Bamfu offer quests: , , , , and .
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.