The Shadow Grave
|Level||1 - 60 (Requires 1)|
I'm pleased to see that you're up and walking around, <name>. You've held up nicely, especially after being dead for so long!
Others weren't as lucky. If you wouldn't mind, I need you to fetch my embalming fluid and some twine to stitch up these bodies. You'll find both in the Shadow Grave, the building just behind me.
Here, Darnell will join you. He knows the way.
You will find the items within the Shadow Grave. I believe I left them on my work table.
Exactly what I needed. You'll be an asset to the Forsaken, <name>.
You know, word has it that you were quite the <class> in your previous life. Perhaps I should assign you to a more exciting task.
- Darnell says: Greetings, <name>.
Head off toward the crypt just to the south of Mordo's position.
- Darnell says: The Shadow Grave is this way. Follow me, <name>.
- Darnell says: This way!
- Darnell will start walking around the Shadow Grave, trying to find out where the items are. The items are on the table at in the northwest corner, to the player's left.
- Darnell says: Let's see now... where could they be...
- Darnell says: No, not over here.
- Darnell says: Now, where could those supplies be?
- Darnell says: Maybe they're over here?
- Darnell says: Hmm...
- Darnell says: Hey, give me a hand, <name>! I can't find the supplies that Mordo needed!
- After finding the items:
- Darnell says: Nice work! You've found them. Let's bring these back to Mordo.
- Darnell says: I saw someone up there whose jaw fell off. I wonder if Mordo can fix him up?
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.