The Shadows of Skettis
96 (Requires 96)
- Password spoken to Reshad
My people flee our homeland in droves. I sell trinkets to ease the journey.
But I see that you are not interested in trinkets... No, what you seek are answers.
Skettis lies just ahead. Once a great city built by Terokk as a refuge for the unwanted. Now a ruined slum.
An old storyteller lives there - a scrollkeeper named Reshad. Find him and speak these words: "Shadows gather." He will know you are a friend.
Now go. Your presence is bad for business.
If you're here for some kind of legendary tome of unthinkable power, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I am merely a keeper of history.
I am also very busy at the moment.
Azik must have seen something in you. I will trust his judgment, for n-
<Reshad is interrupted as a warm gust of wind surges through the hut.>
Oh dear... they've arrived.
- 14500 XP
- Arakkoa Outcast says: They fired on Veil Akraz!
- Arakkoa Outcast says: It's just... gone...
- Arakkoa Outcast says: Come, we must go!
- Reshad says: Percy, would you hold still?! How do you expect me to read it with you fluttering about like that?
Speak with him:
- Eh? A traveler? It's a dangerous time to be in Skettis, you know.
- Reshad says: "...when the raven swallows the day." Who sent you?
- Reshad says: You want to know why my people flee Arak? Look outside. Our own kin fear and revile us for this curse!
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.