The Slumbering King (Horde)
+350 The Taunka
- Were you looking for the Alliance version?
- Queen Angerboda slain
A sheaf of parchment drops from the still hand of the overlord. Upon it you can discern the outline of the rituals that are taking place in the catacombs below.
However, it appears that the queen of the vrykul, Angerboda, is having difficulty awakening King Ymiron. The ritual is taking place within the large chamber, known as the Winter's Terrace, on the north end of Gjalerbron.
If you hurry, you may be able to stop her before it is too late.
Still, you've put a huge dent in their plans and bought us the valuable time that we need.
And who knows, with the way you get around, you'll likely run in to King Ymiron again. I'm sure that he won't fare so well the next time you meet.
Lich king encounter #2!
- Upon encountering Queen Angerboda
- Queen Angerboda yells: Double your efforts! King Ymiron will awaken and then he will ascend!
- Queen Angerboda yells: Why is this ritual taking so long? Your master promised that your assistance would speed the process!
- Queen Angerboda yells: The ritual proceeds too slowly. More sacrifices are needed!
- Queen Angerboda yells: The time has come for my husband, our king, to rejoin us. Together we will scour this world of its unworthy infestation!
- Queen Angerboda yells: Sleep no longer, my love. With the might of the Lich King behind you, the world will tremble.
- Queen Angerboda yells: Damn the titans for cursing us so! Ymiron, my king, open your eyes!
- Queen Angerboda yells: Soon, my love. Soon you will waken and all of Azeroth will know fear!
- Queen Angerboda yells: Awaken, Ymiron, the time of your continued reign is nigh.
- Queen Angerboda yells: Give me your souls that I might slay the enemy!
- Queen Angerboda yells: You will not stop my work here! My husband-king will awaken!
- The Lich King yells: Not yet, Ymiron. I have other plans for you. You will serve me better within Utgarde Pinnacle. And if these insects survive to find you again, you will get the chance to avenge your wife.