The Splintered Path
86 (Requires 85)
- Mogu Camp Discovered
First... before the war-cries... we heard the trees.
Groaning, creaking, and finally crashing down as the mogu cut their way through the woods. They were making the return trip easier...
They're dragging our friends back down that path, to the ruins west of the village! Those ruins have been empty for years - our children play there.
Why would the mogu come back to them now?
This doesn't look like a quick snatch and run. They're setting up for something big.
- 110000 XP
- Shao the Defiant says: I heard everything, <name>. Go ahead to the camp and I'll meet you there.
Just to the north of the house, the trees have fallen outward. Follow the path to the northwest. Gormali Stalkers may jump wandering adventurers:
- Mogu ambushers descend from the trees. Look out!
- Gormali Stalker says: Look at what we have here! Another straggler from the orchard...
Take a left when the path forks to reach Camp Gormal. Shao is hiding behind a tree to the left of the path.
- Shao the Defiant says: Over here, <name>!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.