Inspect the Box of Left Over Supplies at Flame Crest in Burning Steppes.
While the Blackrock orcs still swarm in their spire, I doubt their plans will take them anywhere near the innocent people of Redridge anytime soon. You and Ariok saw to that.
I'd say we were fairly resourceful here in Burning Steppes - those warlock supplies we collected certainly came in handy, as did the obsidian ash that we used to conceal our dragon.
There were, however, some collected items left over. Please, take your pick before you move on, beyond the steppes.
You peer inside, and find...
This concludes the Burning Steppes storyline! Up next, the Swamp of Sorrows storyline!
Optional breadcrumbs:  Mouton Flamestar or  Hero's Call: Burning Steppes! or  Warchief's Command: Burning Steppes!
-  Burning Vengeance
-  Stocking Up /  A Future Project /  Mud Hunter
-  The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
-  Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff /  Shadow Boxing
-  Return to Keeshan /  Return to Ariok
-  Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
-  A Needle in a Hellhole
-  Prove Yer Allegiance /  Scrapped Golems
-  Golem Training
-  A Perfect Costume
-  Into the Black Tooth Hovel
-  Grunt Work
-  The Kodocaller's Horn
-  Taking the Horn For Ourselves
-  General Thorg'izog
-  Trial by Magma
-  I Am the Law and I Am the Lash
-  Enough Damage For One Day
-  Morgan's Vigil /  Flame Crest
-  Blackened Ashes /  Latent Demons of the Land /  A Heap of Delicious Worg
-  Blood Tour /  Draconic Vanguard /  A Deal With a Dragon
-  Placing the Pawns
-  A Delivery for Thorg'izog /  A Delivery for Neeralak /  A Delivery for Xi'lun
-  Locked and Loaded
-  Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
-  Glory Amidst Chaos
-  The Spoils of War
Optional breadcrumb to Swamp of Sorrows:  The Bogpaddle Bullet