The Spring Drifter (quest)
87 (Requires 87)
Survive a trip on the Spring Drifter.
- Survive a ride on the Spring Drifter
It is always good luck to have a grummle aboard when traveling through a saurok infested cave.
Wheh, we made it. Welcome to Binan Village.
- 12900 XP
- Brewmaster Boof says: Ever been to Kun-Lai before? It's great. Long flowing farmlands. Beautiful mountains. And absolutely nothing dangerous whatsoever.
- Egg Shell says: Hozen attack grummles.
- Brewmaster Boof says: Well... yes. There are problems with the hozen.
- Egg Shelll says: Tigers.
- Brewmaster Boof says: Yes, and the tigers.
- Egg Shell says: Darkhatched saurok are very dangerous, and very powerful.
- Brewmaster Boof says: The spears are just for show. As long as we don't get out of the boat or make eye contact or get hit by a spear then we should be fine.
- Egg Shell says: Saurok are very dangerous.
- Brewmaster Boof says: It's safe. I brought Lorewalker Cho and his strange companions up this way not long back.
- Egg Shell says: The "orc" tried to punch me.
- Brewmaster Boof says: You had it coming. Waving your incense about in his face... wait a minute. Something doesn't feel right about this.
- Brewmaster Boof says: Are those refugees? What's going on over there?
- Brewmaster Boof says: Those people are farmers, not fighters! They may need our help!
Turn in to him, then find Mayor Bramblestaff.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.