The Start of a Monster Hunt
|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Reputation||+75 Proudmoore Admiralty|
Investigate the camp wreckage.
This is the closest I've been to a dead body, how exciting! What do you think murdered him?
Regardless, it is my duty to ensure the safety of individuals under my employ. With a combination of my wit and bravery, and your practical skills, we should be able to track it down.
This will be a tale for the ages!
Let's start with looking around the camp, see if you can find any clues.
You will receive:
Did you find anything? I'm still caught up in examining this poor fellow.
A trail, you say? I wonder where it leads...
- Smashed Crate
- A crate of foodstuff has been crushed by blunt force. Most of its contents have been flattened in the process.
- Bloody Trail
- A pool of dried blood marks the start of a trail of crushed overgrowth. Something heavy, and bleeding, was dragged to the west of the camp.
- Disturbed Trap
- This trap appears to have been set up to deter wildlife from entering the camp. Whatever set it off was large enough to break the trigger.
- Some fur from the attacker is stuck in the jaws.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.