Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Sources: Burning Crusade|
The Stormspire is a neutral Consortium-run town located in Netherstorm. It is located beneath the interconnected eco-domes of Sutheron and Skyperch. Lush jungle vegetation grows within the settlement creating a sharp contrast with the purple, arcane-channeled sky.
The town itself is of draenei architecture, however there are no draenei to be seen here now. Nexus-Prince Haramad, leader of the Consortium, is found in his chambers at the uppermost part of the Spire. He oversees the town through a holographic image. Haramad deals with Prince Kael'thas and the forces of Azeroth alike. The Consortium uses this base to engage in activities such as excavation, mining and trading throughout the Netherstorm.
The Stormspire is under constant threat by the forces of the Burning Legion from their forge bases Gehenna and Oblivion. Nether-Stalker Nauthis leads the defense efforts. The Protectorate also has a small presence at the Stormspire.
The town is accessible in two ways; via a flight path with the goblin Flight Master Grennik and by an elevator . Located here is a Grand Master jewelcrafting trainer, an ethereal named Jazdalaad, and a Grand Master enchanting trainer, an ethereal named Asarnan. Karaaz, the Consortium Quartermaster reputation vendor, is also based here. Dealer Jadyan offers exotic weapons. Dealer Rashaad sells rare pets, including the unique brown rabbit. Numerous other vendors and quest givers are also here. Many of the goods are smuggled, avoiding naaru prohibitions and goblin taxation alike.
A small goblin contingent is present at the Stormspire, looking for ways to steal parts of the Ethereals' eco-dome technology. This is causing critical problems to the sustainability of the domes. Because of this, the Consortium has even considered locking down the Stormspire to outsiders.
- Action Jaxon
- Ambassador Solannas <Representative of Prince Kael'thas>
- Asarnan <Enchanting Trainer>
- Audi the Needle
- Aurine Moonblaze <Cenarion Expedition>
- Dealer Aljaan <Trade Goods>
- Dealer Digriz <General Goods>
- Dealer Jadyan <Exotic Weapons>
- Dealer Malij <Enchanting Supplies>
- Dealer Najeeb <Spare Parts>
- Dealer Rashaad <Exotic Creatures>
- Dealer Sadaqat <Potent Potables>
- Dealer Senzik <Gems & Jewelcrafting Supplies>
- Dealer Zijaad <Arcane Goods>
- Eyonix <Innkeeper>
- Ghabar <Head Eco-Dome Engineer>
- Grennik <Flight Master>
- Image of Nexus-Prince Haramad
- Jazdalaad <Jewelcrafting Trainer>
- Karaaz <Consortium Quartermaster>
- Nether-Stalker Nauthis
- Protectorate Advisor Rahim <The Protectorate>
- Zuben Elgenubi
- Zuben Eschamali
- Stormspire Nexus-Guard
- The Stormspire is one of the only intact examples of undamaged draenei architecture in all of what is left of Draenor. Another is the citadel structure of Telaar.
- We have no information about the fate of the former draenei citizens of this locality. It is possible that they have left their holdings for Zangarmarsh, as part of their diversionary strategy towards the Old Horde.