The Taste Test
And now for the moment of truth!
I've always wanted to say that. Normally, I'd debut a new drink at a banquet, but we can't have one in the middle of the jungle.
Instead, just take samples to a few trusted friends and return with their comments. Let's see, we'll definitely want Hemet Nesingwary's opinion, and Hadrius Harlowe's, too. They're here in camp. You'll want to head over to Lakeside Landing, near the center of the Basin and offer Tamara Wobblesprocket a taste.
Don't keep me waiting, <name>. What are the results?
Two out of three drinkers agree, eh? Not bad for a first try. Not bad at all. I suppose I'll have to whip up something else for Tamara by the way of apology.
Now... what should we call this creation? How about Kungaloosh? I like the sound of that!
You must complete the following quests before the chain is available:
Hemet's taste test
- Hemet Nesingwary says: Aye, I'll try it.
- Hemet Nesingwary says: That's exactly what I needed!
- Hemet Nesingwary says: It's got my vote! That'll put hair on your chest like nothing else will.
Hadrius' taste test
- Hadrius Harlowe says: I'm always up for something of Grimbooze's.
- Hadrius Harlowe says: Well, so far, it tastes like something my wife would drink...
- Hadrius Harlowe says: Now, there's the kick I've come to expect from Grimbooze's drinks! I like it!
Tamara's taste test
- Tamara Wobblesprocket says: Sure!
- Tamara Wobblesprocket says: Oh my...
- Tamara Wobblesprocket says: Tastes like I'm drinking... engine degreaser!
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): A recipe has been added for Kungaloosh. You can learn this recipe from an NPC in the Dalaran sewers once you have completed the quest 'The Taste Test' in Sholazar Basin.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.