The Three Sisters
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Confront Sister Ashwell, Sister Early, and Sister Mooring in Fletcher's Hollow.
If you're looking to absolve Miss Waycrest of this mess, you'll need to head into the town. Recently, I've seen some oddly dressed women among the creatures, who seem to be calling the shots.
It's likely that they're the key to this whole nightmare, but we can't get in to question them. Their minions don't seem to slow you down, though.
If you can get to them, you might be able to find some answers for the both of us. Be careful, though. They likely aren't very friendly.
You will receive:
- 39 60
- 20,560 XP
Have you confronted the strange women?
They weren't willing to talk? That's unfortunate.
At least with them gone, we may stand a chance to take back the town.
- Evelyn Pare says: A word of warning, <class>. Avoid the mine at all costs.
- Evelyn Pare says: I don't know what they're up to, but the magic coming out of that place seems to sap your very life away.
- Evelyn Pare says: I've already lost two good men in there. Don't make yourself the third.
Also, a Bladed Charm in the center of town starts .
- Sister Mooring says: You should not have interfered!
- Sister Mooring says: My sisters will avenge me...
- Sister Early says: This town belongs to the coven, interloper!
- Sister Early says: You will fall before the matron...
- Sister Ashwell says: The coven will swallow all!
- Sister Ashwell says: The coven will claim you...
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.