|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.0.1.
The crew is constantly making repairs to the craft. According to them, under the command of Sky-Captain Cloudkicker and the control of Navigator Fairweather, the zeppelin has crashed repeatedly in a wide array of zones.
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
- Sky-Captain Cloudkicker
- Chief Officer Coppernut
- Navigator Fairweather
- Deathguard Fowles
- Deathguard Lawson
- Crewman Quickfix
- Crewman Rusthammer
- Crewman Sparkfly
- Snack-O-Matic IV
- Vend-O-Tron D-Luxe
- Due to its various NPC interactions The Thundercaller is by far the most complex flying zeppelin of all the ones in-game.
- If you count the many ways they have crashed, you will find out that it has been 18 times... so far, including:
- The crewmen tell you that the airship has squeezed through Thunder Bluff twice now! Why they were even going in that direction is unknown.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): The crew has returned.
- Hotfix (2007-12-06): Crew removed, due to problems.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): A crew was added.