The Tirisgarde Reborn
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Receive your new title from Meryl Felstorm.
- Receive your new title
The Tirisgarde is reformed. It is time we begin our mission in earnest.
The order will need leaders, and though I may be an experienced mage, I am no strategist. You have proven yourself capable, in both your past exploits and present.
Will you take on this challenge, <name>?
You will receive:
- 1 54
- 1,500 XP
So you're a Conjuror now, huh? Fan-cy!
We've got a good start with this Tirisgarde thing here, but I think we should keep up the recruiting if we actually plan on invading demon-town.
Fortunately for you, nobody negotiates contracts like a goblin!
Run south down the steps, and take a left to head downstairs to reach the War Room. Find Akazamzarak next to the Scouting Map, which allows players to choose which zone they wish to quest in as they level to 110.
- Quest accept
- Meryl Felstorm says: Very well. Here, in presence of many of Azeroth's greatest mages, it is my honor to dub you <name>, Conjuror of the Tirisgarde.
- The collected mages applaud.
- Meryl Felstorm says: This ancient title symbolizes the awesome responsibility borne by the Tirisgarde. May you carry it with honor.
- The collected mages depart.
- Meryl Felstorm says: It is time to meet with our new goblin ally in the War Room. You can begin planning your next steps there.
- Meryl Felstorm says: I have some personal business to attend to...
- Meryl teleports away.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.