The Titans' Terminal
18 (Requires 16)
It's my belief that this slotted box is some sort of data reader. Unfortunately, it broke apart and washed away with the rest of our base camp when the tidal wave struck!
It can't have gone far, <name>. Pieces must be buried in the nearby sand. Here, use my trusty buried artifact detector to comb the beach for them.
Did you assemble all the pieces of the slotted device? We may need to remove Prospector Remtravel's sandwich from the ancient data interface.
Why yes, yes, this is it! See here, the slot is the exact dimensions of the ancient disc, just as I'd surmised. Here's your reward, <name> - you've earned it.
<Jr. Archaeologist Ferd upends the device and pours mud and garbage from the slot.>
Are you ready to meet history face to face? Let's see what the ancients have to say!
- 1350 XP
- Use the Buried Artifact Detector along the beach to reveal one or more searchable mounds. Searching each mound will yield , , , or .
- Once you have 5 Ancient Device Fragments, you must combine them into the Ancient Slotted Device to complete the quest.
- Quest completion
- Jr. Archaeologist Ferd says: Let's see what this artifact tells us...
- Jr. Archaeologist Ferd says: I knew it! It's calling up a message!
- (image of Aman appears)
- Archaeologist Groff says: Kill it!
- Aman says: ...Diagnostic ... Diagnostic ... Fail.
- Prospector Remtravel says: Mother?
- Aman says: The site has been compromised. The aspects must be alerted.
- Jr. Archaeologist Ferd says: Amazing. Prospector Remtravel's done it again! We'll see if Ironforge can make sense of this.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.