Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Twilight Master
110 (Requires 110)
Defeat the Mistress of Twilight.
There is only one more thing that remains, Farseer <name>. We must confront the leader of the Twilight's Hammer and put an end to their sinister plot once and for all.
Without their so-called master, the remaining cultists will be forced to retreat from Deepholm.
I wonder if Zeryxia was not the last of her kind...
- 16,450 XP
The Mistress of Twilight is located at .
- Mistress of Twilight says: Did you really think you could stop me? Foolish children!
- Mistress of Twilight says: The blood of Sintharia flows through my veins and her voice whispers to me from the Dark Beyond!
- Zeryxia says: The Twilight Dragonflight lives and our destiny is at hand!
- Zeryxia says: Even in death we shall endure... mother I return...
After taking the Twilight Portal:
- Muln Earthfury says: We should return to Therazane and inform her of what has transpired here.
After quest turn-in:
- Therazane says: The Earthen Ring has done a great service to Deephom. We will return the favor.
- Therazane says: The Stonemother always pays her debts.
- Farseer Nobundo says: The Earthen Ring is deeply grateful, Stonemother.
- Therazane says: As a symbol of our alliance, I will bestow upon you one of my greatest warriors.
- Therazane says: Protect the Earthen Ring, Avalanchion. Pave the ground with the corpses of the Burning Legion!
- Avalanchion the Unbroken says: As you wish, Stonemother.
- Muln Earthfury says: We should return to the Heart of Azeroth, Farseer. There is still much to be done.
- Stormcaller Mylra says: Aye. You gon on ahead, dear. We'll be along soon.
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2.0 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.