The Valiant's Challenge (Alliance)
+250 The Silver Covenant|
+250 Capital rep
|Rewards||Achievement: "Champion of <Racial Capital>"|
|Previous||The Valiant's Charge|
|Next||A Champion Rises|
The following NPCs offer this quest:
- Marshal Jacob Alerius <Grand Champion of Stormwind>
- Ambrose Boltspark <Grand Champion of Gnomeregan>
- Colosos <Grand Champion of the Exodar>
- Jaelyne Evensong <Grand Champion of Darnassus>
- Lana Stouthammer <Grand Champion of Ironforge>
If you lose your lance, you can get another from any of the Lance Racks near the stables or in the Silver Covenant Pavilion.
- Argent Champion defeated
You are nearly ready to compete on behalf of <Capital City> in the grand melee. To prove yourself worthy to enter the lists on behalf of our city, you must defeat a champion of the Argent Crusade.
Go to the stables outside the pavilion, equip your lance, and mount up. Speak to Squire Danny at the Argent Valiants' Ring on the western edge of the grounds. The squire will call out your opponent when you're ready.
After the battle is concluded, we will speak of the outcome.
You will be awarded with one of the following achievements, based on the race you are working for (this will be your race the first time through):
If you are exalted with the relevant faction, you will also be awarded with that factions' achievement:
Have you overcome the Argent champion?
You have proven yourself worthy of the title of champion, <name>. You will compete at the tournament's highest level on behalf of <Capital City>, riding in the grand melee with your weapon at the ready and our mighty pennant at your back.
The Aspirant's Challenge, but a little harder.
- The Argent Champion summoned by this quest has the same appearance and weapon as both the human female Argent Knight summoned by the , as well as Temura Ence, an Alliance garrison follower. It is possible she is intended to be the same person.
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion:
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.