Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Vol'dun Plan
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
- Discuss Halford's strategy
- Discuss Shandris's strategy
Before we charge off blindly into the dunes, however, I'd like to hold a quick strategy meeting with you and the others.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Let's talk strategy, <name>.
I admire Shandris's... directness.
We will proceed with both plans. Let's move.
- The 7th Legion represents the best that Azeroth has to offer.
- For the Alliance!
What's your plan, High Commander?
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Sunwatcher is, as a member of the Reliquary, here on an archaeological mission.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: Archaeology?
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Yes. Our intel suggests at least three excavations.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: I'd like to execute a synchronized incendiary attack on all of their excavation sites.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: You want to... set off a bunch of bombs at once.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Affirmative! Consequently, I've enlisted a crack team of commandos with the technical expertise to do so.
- Kelsey Steelspark says: Hey hey!
- Halford Wyrmbane says: The Gnomeregan Covert Ops team will plant bombs to draw out Sunwatcher, and then we will assault him in the confusion.
- <Shandris's keen eyes scan the horizon. She nods at you in acknowledgement.>
What is your strategy, Shandris?
- Shandris Feathermoon says: My strategy?
- Shandris Feathermoon says: Find Sunwatcher, then fill him with arrows.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.