The Wanderer's Companion
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Speak with Tak-Tak
Fu Zan... a wise choice. If the legends are true, its powers will be essential to our cause.
We believe that the staff possessed by the Monkey King could be fabled Fu Zan, yet no one has seen him with the weapon for over a year.
The Monkey King was last spotted at Tian Monastery. Be prepared for anything! He is known for being... less than forthcoming with his answers.
Tak-Tak, a hozen kite-master, is skulking around west of the temple. Speak to him without delay.
You seek my staff? You make me laugh! You say you want my help and time? Okay then, wikket, hear this rhyme:
Three new riddles will I ask, Three true answers are your task. Prove you're smart, show you're worth it. Answer the King and we'll unearth it!
- 1,480 XP
Exit the temple on the west side and cross the short bridge to find Tak-Tak.
- Pandaren write so boring! Wisdom, wisdom, wisdom - not 'nuff dookin'.
- Can you fly me to Tian Monastery? I need to speak to the Monkey King.
- On approach
- The Monkey King says: Wikket come to ask a thing? What does you want from Monkey King?
- Talking to the Monkey King after the quest
- Greenies from sky done grooked my best grookers.
- So we train with the wikkets. Sometimes kings can't be choosers!
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Brewmaster ()
- Mistweaver ()
- Windwalker (Fists of the Heavens ( and ))
- Level 101
- Level 102
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.