The Warchief and the Darkness
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
- "The Dark Heart of Pandaria" scenario complete
I see now how the Alliance King leads his people. But what is the Horde Warchief up to? Just below us, a swarm of goblins is burrowing into the sacred Vale on his orders. What does he hope to find there? We must find out!
It is not my place to make stories. I simply tell them.
Whaaaat? The remains of an Old God are buried beneath Pandaria? No wonder the land is so haunted!
The warchief's pursuit of those dormant powers is fraying apart the very Horde he leads. His vision is narrow, but very, very dangerous. I must inform the Shado-Pan immediately.
- 471000 XP
- Lorewalker Cho says: The High King, his champions, and the Dark Iron dwarves worked together to save Ironforge.
- Lorewalker Cho says: The other dwarven leaders were ashamed of their behavior, and vowed never again to allow fear or distrust to cloud their judgment.
- Lorewalker Cho says: And so it was a human king who helped to unite the dwarven clans so long divided.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Free to trust one another, all three dwarven leaders pledged their full strength to the Alliance cause.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Meanwhile, in the city of Orgrimmar, Warchief Garrosh Hellscream sent goblin dig teams all across the continent of Pandaria.
- Lorewalker Cho says: He promised gold and riches to any who could discover for him the hidden secrets of this land that fill Pandaria with a dark and powerful energy.
- Lorewalker Cho says: To my surprise, his people have found something! Right here, in the sacred vale! What will happen now?
- Lorewalker Cho says: The story is still being written...
As before, use the Dungeon Finder interface, or interact with Lorewalker Cho's Dream Brew on the table at the base of the steps to queue for the Dark Heart of Pandaria scenario. See the scenario article for a walkthrough.
- This conversation took place during 5.3.0 till 5.4.0
- Taran Zhu says: Tauren! What have your people done? You have dredged open a scar within our sacred Vale!
- Sunwalker Dezco says: Lord Zhu, please understand - the orc "Warchief" who ordered the deed no longer speaks for the whole of the Horde. Many voices are rising up against him.
- Taran Zhu turns to walk away from Dezco
- Taran Zhu says: Your politics are no concern of mine. Your Horde has disrespected the sanctity of this place. You are no longer welcome here - leave at once!
- Dezco chases after Taran Zhu
- Sunwalker Dezco says: Give us time, Lord Zhu. Give us the opportunity to bring Hellscream to justice.
- Taran Zhu turns to face Dezco
- Taran Zhu says: Sunwalker, I respect your people. You have aided us in our campaign against the Sha and the Thunder King. Otherwise, I would have already ordered the Shado-Pan to purge this entire shrine. But my patience is at an end. The Horde must leave.
- Sunwalker Dezco says: Please. Give us time to make this right.
- Taran Zhu stares grimly into the distance.
- Taran Zhu says: Very well. You have until season's end. No longer.
- Taran Zhu says: We pandaren are no strangers to dealing with tyrants. The coming battle will try your souls. May the celestials guide your actions.
- Taran Zhu leaves.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.