- For the Horde version, see  The Warden's Pawn.
Find a use for the Warden's Pawn within the Tomb of the Watchers in the Badlands.
Once those Reliquary honks got here, we panicked, and we all just started looting indiscriminately.
A lot of bad archaeology happened that day.
Luckily, Olga happened upon this small jade statue. We thought it to be a key of some sort, but can't figure out what it opens. Maybe you'll have some better luck with it.
<The statue clicks into place on the large stone slab.>
Pick up The Sentinel's Pawn before heading out. Back to the south, then down into the Tomb of the Watchers. Both The Sentinel and The Warden are just inside, standing idle. Do The Sentinel's Pawn first by taking the first right and completing  The Sentinel's Game. See that quest for more information. Once done, exit the western room through its southern end, cross the central room to the east, then circle down to the southern room to find the Stone Slab.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Hero's Call: Badlands! /  Warchief's Command: Badlands!
-  Fuselight, Ho!
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
-  It's Goat Time, Baby
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs &  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth /  New Kargath
-  Down to the Scar (optional)
-  The Day that Deathwing Came
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout /  The Bad Dogs
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On