The Waycrest Daughter
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
You seek House Waycrest? Oh, your timing could not be worse!
They say she is a witch, herself!
If she's found guilty, she will surely hang! You must make haste to Hangman's Point. With what you've seen here, maybe you can convince them of her innocence.
You will receive:
- 1 94
- 1,650 XP
Can't you see that we're busy here, <class>?
I assume you have a reason for interrupting this trial...
- Constable Henry Framer says: Lucille Waycrest! You stand accused of practicing withcraft and of striking the village of Fletcher's Hollow with a curse.
- Constable Henry Framer says: You will be hereby tried-
- Fletcher's Hollow Villager says: Constable! A stranger approaches!
- Constable Henry Framer says: Oh, how I loathe interruptions! What is your business here, mainlander?
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.