The Woods Have Eyes
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Kill 4 Watchful Ravens and 6 Darkmaw Prowlers in the Watchman's Wood.
There are dark things happening in these lands that you don't fully understand. If we must dally, then there are measures that need be taken.
First, the wildlife here can serve as eyes to dark powers. Kill them.
You will receive:
- 19 80
- 16,450 XP
Has our foe been sufficiently blinded?
Not a beast in sight. Good.
The foes of this land must not find us here in the open.
On completion of both:
- Marshal Everit Reade says: You've bought us some time, mainlander. Let's just hope that these villagers truly mean no harm to the lady Waycrest.
- Marshal Everit Reade yells: Constable! You may continue this... trial.
- Constable Henry Framer says: At last! Let's get on with it!
- Constable Henry Framer says: Has Miss Waycrest determined how she wishes to be tested?
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.