The World Pillar Fragment
82 (Requires 82)
+350 Earthen Ring
Place the Earthen Ring Banner in the center of Abyssion's Lair, slay him and obtain the Upper World Pillar Fragment.
It's time, <name>. We have spotted Abyssion making his way to the lair.
The Twilight's Hammer might've though the fragment would be safe if a dragon guarded it, but I've met enough dragons to know their one weakness. Pride.
Abyssion's not going to run from a fight with us puny mortals.
<Name>! You've returned!
Your efforts in repairing the World Pillar are invaluable, <name>. Once the Temple of Earth's structure is stable again, the rift between the worlds will begin to stabilize.
Fly east back to the lair. In the very center of the lair is an egg area. Plant the banner there:
- Abyssion is approaching. Get ready!
Mylra and a few shaman come to help, but players are mostly on their own.
- Stormcaller Mylra yells: he's coming. Get ready, lads!
- Abyssion is snared! Stay on the move to avoid his attacks.
Abyssion has ~402,111 HP and uses the following abilities:
- Rift Barrage 70 yd range — Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage. 2.0 sec cast. Anyone at the spot of the missile when it lands is hit with...
- Rift Explosion 5000 to 6600 Shadow damage
- Twilight Breath — Inflicts 11064 to 11633 Shadow damage in a 25 yard cone in front of the caster. 3 sec cast
- Twilight Shield — Protects the caster from all attacks and spells for 8 sec., but also increases the time between attacks by 100% during that time. Instant. While protected, casts...
- Shadow Nova 40 yd range — Deals shadow damage to enemies equal to 70% of their health. 40 yard radius. 9 sec cast. Ignores line of sight
Much like the matriarch fight earlier, this is a hit-and-run kind of fight. Abyssion is rooted but otherwise free to cast as he pleases.
Two Earthen Ring Shaman and Mylra also assist.
- Flame Shock — Instanty burns an enemy, then inflicts additional Fire damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec. 4000-4600 Fire, then ~650 ticks
- Lightning Bolt — Blasts an enemy with lightning, inflicting Nature damage. 8200-12000 Nature
- Healing Wave — Calls upon Nature magic to heal an ally. ~20,000 Nature
- Chain Heal — Infuses a wounded ally with healing energy that spreads to another nearby ally. The spell affects up to three targets, but the healing energy is diminished by 50% for each successive target. ~20,000 Nature, only used by Mylra
After killing him...
- The First World Pillar Fragment drops from Abyssion's lifeless corpse!
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.