The Zandalar Campaign
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Use the Zandalar Campaign Map to choose a foothold.
- Choose a foothold
I have taken the liberty of deploying some of our forces in key locations, but each will need a firm hand--your hand--to direct our efforts.
Which location shall we secure first?
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 16,450 XP
We must secure our foothold on Zandalar.
A fine choice, <name>.
- Upon accept
- Anduin is accompanied by Captain Shwayder and a Lion's Guard.
- Anduin Wrynn says: As one of the Alliance's greatest heroes, you will play a crucial role in achieving victory in this war. The Horde must not succeed in their goal of aligning with the Zandalari.
- Anduin Wrynn says: To aid your efforts, you will have the full support of the Alliance's finest soldiers--the 7th Legion, under the leadership of High Commander Halford Wyrmbane.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: An honor to work with you, <name>.
- Anduin Wrynn says: For those situations that require a more... subtle approach, Master Mathias Shaw and his SI:7 operatives are at your disposal.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: Champion.
- Anduin Wrynn says: My duties demand that I return to Stormwind, but I look forward to hearing of your progress. I am confident that this campaign is in the right hands. Good luck to you all.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: Safe travels, my king.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Light be with you, King Wrynn.
- Anduin and his guards leave.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: Well then, <name>, no time like the present to get underway. We have an operative ready to undertake an important mission.
Interact with the Zandalar Campaign table in front of Wyrmbane:
- Assist Kelsey Steelspark in Zuldazar.
- Assist Brann Bronzebeard in Nazmir.
- Assist Alliance forces in Vol'dun.
- (after first foothold)
- (at 114, after first foothold)
- Island Expedition intro: (at 116, after second foothold)
- (at 118, after Island Expedition)
- (at 120)
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.