|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Reputation||+350 August Celestials|
|Rewards||24 72 2|
- Thelonius defeated
When we last spoke, I promised to tell you the secret of Fat Long-Fat. I still plan to tell you that secret... after I determine your worth.
I will meet you on the western shore, and we will duel.
(Thelonius: "Thelonius' skill in battle is legendary.")
You are truly worthy of the secret of Fat Long-Fat. Here it is:
Fat Long-Fat and Chi-Ji are one and the same. Fat Long-Fat is the Red Crane.
He believes that the Cradle is in great danger.
He believes there is one person that can save it.
He believes that you are that person, <name>.
Stay in touch.
- 294000 XP
- +350 reputation with August Celestials
- Thelonius says: You're lucky I haven't fought in a while, <name>.
- Thelonius teleports out.
Circle around to the western beach to find him again:
- It is a rare and auspicious day when I get to test my abilities.
- I think you are ready to fight me, <name>. Let us find out if I am correct.
- Let's fight!
- Thelonius says: Ha ha! Don't pull any punches!
Thelonius is a level 90 pandaren with 787,000 health and the following abilities:
- Hundred Hand Slap — QUickly strikes target enemy, inflicting 50% weapon damage every 0.50 sec for 4 secs. Channeled.
- Spinning Crane Kick — Spinning kick all nearby enemies, inflicting Physical damage every sec to all enemies within 7 yards for 5 secs. Channeled.. Hits for 3283-3284 Physical on cloth.
- Uppercut Melee range — Punch target enemy, inflicting 150% weapon damage. Instant. Hits for ~15,000 Physical on cloth
- Thelonius says: The taste of defeat... so strange and so unfamiliar. Thank you for keeping me humble.
Ellia Ravenmane sends the post-match letter:
I'm back, <name>.
I was a fool to follow the path of the Red Crane. You are all fools - babies fighting over a Cradle.
I will show you how fragile your precious Chi-Ji is. he fell once into the depths of despair. He will fall again.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.