|Relative(s)||Verna (wife), Private Furlbrow (son)|
Theodore Furlbrow (commonly known as Farmer Furlbrow) was a farmer who owned a pumpkin farm with his wife, Verna Furlbrow, in northern Westfall. The couple decided to leave Westfall when their farm was overrun by the Defias Brotherhood, but their wagon broke down on the road to Elwynn. Stranded, they wound up squatting at the Jansen Stead for the next five years.
Around the time of the Cataclysm, the Furlbrows and their horse, Old Blanchy, were found murdered near their cart at the Jansen Stead. Lieutenant Horatio Laine and some Stormwind Investigators were on the scene trying to discover what happened. The Furlbrows were killed on orders of Vanessa VanCleef because they recognized her.
Nothing but trouble in these parts. I tried to tell that fool Saldean to get out while he still could be[sic] he won't hear of it. But I ain't no fool. Verna and I are gonna mosey on out as soon as we get this wagon fixed.
- Can't believe the forsaken wagon broke down. Ain't no luck to be had in this land. . . .
- We'll be out of here just as soon as I get this wagon fixed. . . .
- On Theodore and Verna's wedding day, Verna's father gave him a pocket watch.
- Homeless Stormwind Citizens referred to the Furlbrows as nice people, always willing to share a meal or a patch of dirt.
- During the murder investigation according to various Transients and West Plains Drifters, the Furlbrows were killed by murlocs, King Varian, or gnolls.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now deceased.