Theramore's Fall (Horde)
- For the Alliance version of this scenario, see Theramore's Fall (Alliance). For the lore and event this scenario is based on, see Attack on Theramore Isle.
Theramore's Fall is a scenario in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
At level 90, the scenario can be started via the Dungeon Finder.
- 1 Background
- 2 Geography
- 3 Stage guide
- 4 Level 85 rewards
- 5 Achievements
- 6 Videos
- 7 Patches and hotfixes
- 8 References
- 9 External links
- Turn the tide of the failed assault on Theramore and claim her riches! For the Horde!
Garrosh's siege on Theramore Isle – the strongest Alliance bastion remaining on Kalimdor – has failed!
...or has it?
In the dead of night, as Theramore's defenders huddle within their walls, a small team of capable veterans infiltrates the island, making their way amongst the docked warships of the 7th Fleet.
Their mission: To throw the Alliance forces into chaos while the Warchief's army regroups.
Burn their ships. Butcher their flight master. Sabotage their war machines. And rescue the captured Horde spy![Horde 1]
Maps and subregions
|Dustwallow Bay · Foothold Citadel · The Great Sea · The Sea Wolf · Theramore Isle|
Stage 1 - To The Waterline!
- Rig powder barrels on all six ships.
- Powder Barrels rigged x6
Starting on The Sea Wolf, travel to each Alliance warship along the docks killing the Theramore guards and 7th fleet marines. Most of the captains of the warships: Captain Tellern, "Mad" Morden Morgrensen, Squallshaper Lanara, Lieutenant Granders, Captain Brellinger, and Captain Dashing need to be killed in order to rig the barrels to explode.
- Captain Drok says: The unthinkable has happened: Our siege of Theramore has failed.
- Captain Drok says: You're the contingency plan. Your mission is to infiltrate Theramore Isle.
- Captain Drok says: Burn their ships. Butcher their flight master. Sabotage their war machines. And rescue our spy!
- Captain Drok says: Throw them into chaos while we regroup. The eyes of Hellscream are upon you!
Stage 2 - The Blastmaster
- Inform Blastmaster Sparkfuse of your success.
From the last vessel rigged, travel towards the port entrance into Theramore where a small group of Horde soldiers, lead by Sergeant Brond, await to attack. Speak to Blastmaster Sparkfuse, he will then detonate the barrels destroying the docked warships.
Stage 3 - Gryphon, Down
- Slay Baldruc and his gryphons.
After defeating the charging Alliance soldiers and the three groups that follow, Baldruc and his gryphons attack.
- Avoid or destroy Baldruc's Storm Totems.
Stage 4 - Tanks for Nothing!
- Destroy Big Bessa and sabotage any unmanned tanks.
From the water fountain, travel northwest towards the blacksmithing building, either killing or sneaking past the pathing soldiers and engage Big Bessa. The tank will not need to be tanked normally, as it fixates on party members at random. When Captain Stormwall's tank is destroyed players can proceed to the unmanned tanks and sabotage them. Get away from them before they explode.
Stage 5 - Fly, Spy!
- Slay Hedric Evencane and free Thalen Songweaver from Foothold Citadel.
After destroying the tanks head east, avoiding the tower where Jaina Proudmoore, Rhonin, and Kalecgos are residing, into the Foothold Citadel. Travel inside killing all the guards and then up the stairs where Hedric Evencane will be found.
- Hedric Evencane draws his sword and shield.
- Hedric Evencane drops his shield and draws a dagger.
Kill him, loot the key and head down stairs into the basement where Thalen Songweaver is being held captive.
- Thalen Songweaver says: Ah, it's about time. Will you free me, or did you have... other ideas?
- Thalen Songweaver says: The Sunreavers will not be pleased. Mark my words, we're not an organization to be taken lightly.
- Thalen Songweaver says: The Captain of the Guard upstairs, Hedric Evencane, should posses a key. Please, make haste. We do not have all night, you know!
- Thalen Songweaver says: My thanks! Shall we make our way off this miserable little island?
- Thalen Songweaver says: The "failed" siege was merely a feint, of course. You didn't realize?
- Thalen Songweaver says: Even now an airship draws near; its arcane payload will flatten Theramore Isle and everyone still standing upon it.
- Thalen opens a portal to Orgrimmar.
- Thalen Songweaver says: There we go. Should you pass through Silvermoon City, come and say hello, hmmm? Al diel shala...
When players enter the portal it cuts to a goblin airship flying high above Theramore:
- Goblin Captain says: We're gonna turn this place into a sinkhole, heh.
- The airship drops the bomb. It explodes!
To Be Continued...
After Theramore is destroyed the story continues on the Alliance side of Theramore's Fall.
Level 85 rewards
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
In the weeks before launch of Mists of Pandaria, this scenario was tuned for Level 85 players.
I'd wanted to once more express my gratitude for your assistance in that little... Theramore debacle, as I've come to refer to it. Such a mess. Captured! Me!
In any case, I took the liberty of having a bit of a momento crafted in honor of your deeds.
Is it in poor humor? Perhaps. Although really, I cannot help but giggle every time I see it.
I do hope this letter finds you well. Until we meet again!
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): "Tanks in Theramore's Fall are no longer skinnable for leatherworkers. They can still be dismantled by engineers."
- Hotfix (2012-09-18): "
- The health of all enemies in Theramore's Fall has been doubled.
- Theramore Footmen have stopped using Shield Bash."
- Hotfix (2012-09-17): "For the duration of the week of September 17-24, level-85 characters will be able to queue up for and participate in the Alliance and Horde versions of this new Scenario."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.