Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- Not to be confused with Theramore Citizen (Thros).
|Location||Valley of Strength, Siege of Orgrimmar|
- Over here! Please let us out! The key is around here somewhere!
- I'm so sorry!
- I.. I can't... they took my children!
- Please, find my babies!
- Thanks! We owe you one!
Notes and trivia
- Theramore civilians may not have come from the battle in the city. They may have been captured in Southern Barrens or Dustwallow Marsh.
- Female Theramore Citizen's are voiced by Kate Higgins.
- Murdered Theramore citizens can be found in cages and outside of cages. Those within cages were executed before the siege of Orgrimmar, and those outside presumably died fighting other Theramore citizens in fights to the death for the True Horde's amusement. Some were also tied to posts and died as target practice for the True Horde's archers.
- When entering the Valley of Strength, there are two Theramore Citizens strung up on poles and impaled with several arrows. They appear to be Bartender Lillian and Helenia Olden from before Theramore was destroyed. Also, there are several Theramore Citizens lying dead in cages. One of these appears to be Paymaster Lendry. Other versions use the same models as Mikal Pierce, Brant Jasperbloom, Marie Holdston, Charity Mipsy, and Smiling Jim.
- In Tides of War, Jaina sent a ship full of civilians to Gadgetzan. The civilians were never again mentioned, and could have been captured by the Horde when they were victorious at the coast of Tanaris and brought to Orgrimmar.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.