They Become The Hunted
110 (Requires 110)
Slay 6 Nightborne Trappers.
- Nightborne Trappers slain (6)
The trapper you slew was but one of many.
The Nightborne are subjugating the local creatures, creating a sort of pleasurable exhibit. I think we can strike them in two places at once.
Descend upon these trappers, <race>. Let us teach them a lesson in respecting their prey.
With the number of trappers thinned, their ability to scout into Suramar will be sorely hampered.
Excellent work. They do not respect the hunt, so they must be reminded of their place.
- 16,450 XP
- Both quests completed
- Lilryia stands, apparently having learned enough about the traps to free herself.
- Nighteyes says: I believe our wounds have healed enough. I will continue my scouting. Be well, Lilryia.
- Nighteyes changes to his owl form and flies south to Suramar City.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.