They Stole My Luck!
88 (Requires 87)
Return Ji-Lu the Lucky's Lucky Virmen's Foot, Yak Shoe, Four Winds Clover, and Gold Coin.
The grummles believe in carrying a lucky trinket at all times. In my mind if one trinket can sometimes bring luck, then many trinkets would guarantee it!
Were you able to find my lucky trinkets? One can never have too much good luck.
Thank you! It appears my trinkets were lucky for you too, <class>. While you were gone I did not gamble and lose my cart.
I would be happy to lend it to you for your journey. Besides, I have some goods to win back from this shady grummle!
- 162000 XP
Head north out of One Keg past the flight master, Little Cleankite, up the path with a view of the Temple of the White Tiger to reach the Howlingwind Cavern. Mischievous Snow Sprites have the four "luckydos" of Ji-Lu the Lucky. Stolen Supplies are all over the cave system, generally near bigger piles of supplies. Hiding Guides are, well, hiding in big pots. Speak with them:
- I'm a little basked filled with grain...
- Nothin' to see here... move along!
- I'm just a little grummle in a scary world.
- Are you sure you don't want to come with me?
- Nope! Grummle is safe here.
- Well, you can't just stay in here! You leave me no choice!
<Use the Fire Lotus Incense.>
- Out pops an Experienced Guide.
The guides do help fight.
Gather up all of the quest objectives and then head back.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.