This Ain't Mine (Horde)
120 (Requires 120)
- Mine-Bot 5000 controlled
- Boulders destroyed (7)
- Land Mines detonated (9)
- Self Destruct to destroy the Impassable Boulders
- Ride the wyvern to the front line
- Speak with Varok Saurfang
We need to reinforce our front line or the Banshee will pick us off at her leisure. We have come too far to be slain by a thousand cuts.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Hmm. Perhaps that goblin's gadgets have some use.
Swift action saved our soldiers' lives, but there is still much to do.
- Alleria Windrunner says: King Wrynn. May we speak?
- Anduin Wrynn says: Of course.
- Alleria Windrunner says: Our sister is patient. She knows we have precious few soldiers left. While we lay siege to Orgrimmar, she will whittle away at our numbers.
- Alleria Windrunner says: But Sylvanas is not the only threat we face. The Old God has been freed. I can hear his whispers... sense his unseen tendrils writhing all around us.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I know, Alleria. What are you suggesting?
- Alleria Windrunner says: Sylvanas commands what may be the only army capable of defeating N'Zoth. For the sake of Azeroth... perhaps we should stand aside and let her.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Your sister will not fight for us, Alleria.
- Anduin Wrynn says: When Sylvanas realized the war was on the cusp of ending, she lured both fleets into Azshara's hands. Not to find victory, but to meet death.
- Varok Saurfang says: "In the end, death claims us all." Eitrigg told me those were among the last words Sylvanas spoke to Vol'jin.
- Anduin Wrynn says: We cannot wage two wars. Sylvanas must fall. Here. Now. Before all is lost.
- Alleria Windrunner says: It shall be so, my king. Vereesa and I will scout her line for weaknesses. Good luck... to all of us.
- Gazlowe says: So you're the one operatin' this, <name>?
- Gazlowe says: We've souped up the Mine-Bot 5000 with a few choice improvements.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Improvements made possible by my incredible genius!
- Gazlowe says: Anyway! This baby should be able to clear out anything in its path. Mines, boulders... and some skulking assassins.
Use the nearby Mine-Bot 5000 Control to drive a Mine-Bot to the boulders blocking the road to Orgrimmar. The Mine-Bot has two abilities: Boulder Annihilation (to break the boulders) and Z.A.P.S. (Zone Appropriate Protection System, to detonate mines and damage Loyalist Saboteurs on the route). Break 7 boulders and detonate 9 mines. Once the way is clear, take the Mine-Bot to a set of impassable boulders and activate its Self-Destruct. You will be returned to the controls once this is done.
- Gazlowe says: Hey! Would'ya look at that! The way is clear!
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Of course it is! Gnomish tinkology never fails!
- Gila Crosswires says: The day was saved thanks to Tinkmaster Overspark's unmatched ingenuity!
- Gazlowe says: Ugh. Whatever. Let's just get to the front.
- Patch 8.2.5 (2019-09-24): Added.