Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This Should Be Simple... Right?
100 (Requires 100)
Craft a on Tanithria's Finishing Bench[sic]. You can find the pattern in your tailoring pattern list. You can find the materials for the pattern in her shop.
- Craft a Silkweave Robe at Tanithria's Finishing Table
I have plenty of silk patterns that we can put this cloth to work on.
Help me to prepare the materials, <name>. We're going to put this cloth to good use and make you a new robe.
- Tanithria says: Here, try this pattern out. And use my materials! You'll find them lying around the shop.
We're back in business again. How exciting!
That's a shame. Without the ability to do any stitching, we can hardly do anything with this fabric.
Still, there ARE patterns we know that don't require stitching. Shoulderpads are easy, and belts should be a cinch.
- 15,050 XP
- As the work progresses, wisps of smoke grow from your hands.
- Tanithria says: What's that? What's happening with your thread? Why is the robe SMOKING?
- You create: Handcrafted Silkweave Robe.
- Tanithria says: What a disaster. Look, the thread is just falling right out of the fabric. I've never seen anything like this before.
- Your receive item: .
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.