As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Former affiliation(s)||Tidesages, Kul Tiras|
Hannah, Matthew (children)
Thomas Zelling was a human tidesage of Kul Tiras that was sick and about to die before he made a pact with the Forsaken: they would raise him as an undead and he would help the Horde as long as his still-living family would be protected. He helped the Horde find the wreck of the Kul Tiran Third Fleet, where they found the bodies of Marshal M. Valentine and Derek Proudmoore.
Zelling felt the coerced undeath and brainwashing of Derek Proudmoore was an atrocity, and so he helped Baine Bloodhoof smuggle Derek back to Jaina Proudmoore. Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner discovered Zelling's involvement in Baine's plot however, and publicly ordered his execution during a public convention of the Horde's leadership to send a message that disloyalty to her won't be tolerated.
- Abyssal Bolt
- Void Orb — Summons an orb of void energy that inflicts Shadow damage to all enemies in its path.
- Norwington Estate
- Crashing Heal
- Deluge Strike
- Run Through
- Stealth — Puts the caster in stealth mode. Lasts until cancelled.
- Tidesage's Swiftness
- This place is my only home.
- My family will be safe, no matter what.
- I will help the Horde, as they helped me.
- You DO know I was a tidesage, right? Command lightning, control the sea? Just checking.
- This is not how I imagined life after death would be.
- Everyone always asks me to calm the storms, change the currents, but no one ever asks me to sit down and have a nice chat.
- Enjoy what you have.
- Do not take this life for granted.
- Never forget what is precious to you.
- Stormsong Valley
I refuse to let my life end here from some... disease. I must live on to keep my family safe.
- Banshee's Wail
I will do all I can to aid the Forsaken's cause.
How has your transition been, Zelling?
I'm not sure if... I still haven't...
This isn't easy <Name>.
They are still in your thoughts.
They are EVERYTHING to me!
I... I realize they don't want me in their lives anymore. But that could change!
Once they realize it's me, that I still love them, I know they will... they will...
Focus, Brother Zelling!
Yes, focus. Task at hand. Please the Blightcaller. Keep them safe.
I must be about my work, <name>.
- Plunder Harbor
Lilian keeps telling me that the Horde is family.
Now that my real family won't accept me... Honestly, I could use the support.
But in turn, Lilian has promised that my family shall be kept safe. And if I can secure that by giving my aid to the Horde?
Then that's what I shall do.
- Stormsong Monnastery
Let's make this quick. In and out, before we're discovered.
Zelling, you look disturbed. Is it about Derek Proudmoore's revival?
What have I done? All I wanted was to be with my family, to take care of them and ensure that they had everything they needed. And now...
Derek Proudmoore didn't ask for such a fate. He died a hero to all Kul Tirans, and he has earned his rest beneath the tides. To think I had a hand in this... this...
Forgive me, <name>. We must set this right.
Please add any available information to this section.
Notes and trivia
- His mount in Tiragarde is a white hyena.
- His generic names are Risen Tidesage and Horde Shaman (orc).
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.
|Thomas Zelling||Risen Tidesage||Horde Shaman|