110 (Requires 110)
Convince the Drekirjar Shrine-Keeper to let you take Thorim's Flame.
Not too long ago, the Drekirjar and the Thorignir respected each other. This only changed when Skovald came into power. An ancient Drekirjar spirit watches over this peak, which seems to be a sacred graveyard of some sort. He is the keeper of the ceremonial flame, which happens to be exactly what we need to call down the broodmother.
Why don't we go convince him to let us take the flame? I'm sure he'll be nothing but... amiable.
Although the spirit might stand unconvinced that raising the bodies of his deceased allies for our own bidding is necessary, we could always slaughter him to get our way. Seems normal for us.
See? Totally convinced. Let's take this torch down to the beacon.
- 16,450 XP
- Drekirjar Shrine-keeper
- Welcome to my peak, Deathlord.
- I am the last remaining ancient watcher of the Drekirjar. I make my home here, tending to the sacred bodies of our allies who gave their lives for our alliance. Skovald may have shattered our alliance with the Thorignir, but there are those of us who do not follow his mandates.
- To this day, the Thorignir die in our joint struggle. It is all I can do to attend them as their bodies return to the snow. With Daumyr as my partner, we protect our charges with our lives.
- I'm raising these Thorignir as my soldiers, and Daumyr is next.
- Drekirjar Shrine-Keeper yells: You shall not turn my allies into your mindless slaves!
- Collect flame
- Minerva Ravensorrow says: I'll get the flame. I've been looking forward to this!
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.