Northwestern Searing Gorge
|Sources: World of Warcraft|
It has a flight path and the majority of the quests in the Searing Gorge as well as a couple of vendors. It is located northeast of Firewatch Ridge and is populated mostly by neutral Dark Iron Dwarves. It is a critical hub for farming Thorium Brotherhood reputation.
- Ironforge in Dun Morogh
- Stormwind City in Elwynn Forest
- Thelsamar in Loch Modan
- Morgan's Vigil in Burning Steppes
- Chillwind Camp in Western Plaguelands
- Kargath in Badlands
- Flame Crest in Burning Steppes
- Overseer Oilfist <The Thorium Brotherhood>
- Master Smith Burninate <The Thorium Brotherhood>
- Other Characters
- Lanie Reed <Gryphon Master>
- Grisha <Wind Rider Master>
- Lookout Captain Lolo Longstriker <The Thorium Brotherhood>
- Evonice Sootsmoker <The Thorium Brotherhood>
- Hansel Heavyhands <The Thorium Brotherhood>
- Taskmaster Scrange <The Thorium Brotherhood>
- Thorium Brotherhood Lookout <The Thorium Brotherhood>
In the RPG
Thorium Point is the center of operations for the Thorium Brotherhood's enterprise. Located on a mesa on the north side of the Searing Gorge, it is part fortress and part workshop. Though ample resources exist just outside their gates, the Brotherhood keeps a constant vigil against attacks by Dark Iron dwarves, elementals and wild beasts. Despite the high security, Thorium Point is open for business to anyone who can brave the hostile landscape to reach it. The safest way to travel to it is by gryphon.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.