Those Aren't Fish Eggs
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Break 30 Corrupted Eggs in Krakenbane Cove.
- Corrupted Egg destroyed (30)
Corruption has seeped into the sea.
Part of our job is to keep the monsters of these parts under control. A cruel magic has taken over many of the beasts. I take the challenge of the hunt with pride, but too many and we are overrun!
Monster eggs are scattered across the breeding grounds, pulsing with a dark energy.
Get your stompin' boots on.
You will receive:
Ah, the satisfying squish of a monster egg under your boot. What a feeling!
It's best to not know what corrupted eggs will hatch into, though I could imagine the fight that we may now never see.
Eggs must be damaged to be destroyed, not merely walked over.
- Rosaline Madison says: My scouts report that the corruption hasn't spread beyond the harbor yet. We're cullin' any monsters that stray too far out.
- Brannon Stormsong says: Well done, Captain. The longer we can keep it contained, the longer we have to stop it.
- Brother Therold says: The tides seem to be calming. Perhaps our friend has made some progress.
- Okri Putterwrench says: Well I sure hope so, because there's something else coming this way!
On complete of all five a short cutscene:
- The camera shifts, showing some fishermen in their boats. Waves appear in what's supposed to be a tranquil harbor. Suddenly, Viq'Goth, a giant kraken appears!
- Rosaline Madison says: OUTRIGGERS! OPEN FIRE!
- Named Those Aren't Eggs during the beta.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.