Thrall's Vision (WC3 demo)
(Redirected from Thrall's Vision)
Thrall's Vision is the opening cinematic of the Exodus of the Horde campaign.
- Durotan... The cries of war echo upon the winds... The remnants of the past scar the land." The Prophet: "The sands of time have run out, son of
- We see a little crow trying to peck out some food from the ground.
- The Prophet: "Which is besieged once again... by conflict..."
- We see Orcish Horde running down the hill with noise and war cries, crow has flown away and an orcish catapult flopped down, then we see orcish army running down the hill once again, after that we see opposite hill - human army runs down it.
- The Prophet: "Heroes arise to challenge fate, and lead their brethren to battle... As mortal army rush blindly towards their doom...the Burning Shadow comes to consume us all!"
- Infernals begin to fall from the sky, seconds after we see Medivh standing under a heavy rain.
- horde and lead your people to their destiny!" The Prophet: "You must rally the
- Thrall awakens. A raven flies from Thrall's Hut.
- The Prophet: "Seek me out."
- Nick Carpenter gave the cinematic a color palette with lots of red and orange, including a blue-orange sky, in order to communicate a surreal, dreamlike feeling.
- According to Carpenter, a Zerg hydralisk and various other characters are hidden within the charging orc army.
- Thrall is using an axe instead of the Doomhammer. The axe may have been the Axe of Durotan.
- ^ a b Blizzard Archive 2013-01-18. Warcraft 3 - Director's Commentary - Thrall's Vision. YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-04-24.