Thrall's unnamed child
- As of Battle for Azeroth, the child would be 2-3 years old.
- In 2019, Chris Metzen privately commissioned an artwork of Thrall's family from Alex Horley depicting Thrall, Aggra, Durak, and an unnamed girl. Metzen likes to think the girl is named "Gaia", after Greatmother Geyah, although he never wrote that down during his time at Blizzard. however, this artwork is not canonical as it was a personal artist commission, and had no official involvement from Blizzard.
- Fan art
- ^ Safe Haven
- ^ War Crimes, chapter 1: Jaina had heard Go'el had become a father, and there was word that Aggra was again with child.
- ^ : Thrall says: I do. I saw that my mate remained behind to care for our little ones.
- ^ Aggralan#Wor'var
- ^ Chris Metzen on Twitter (2019-09-10). Retrieved on 2019-09-11. “So @kathunter and I commissioned this piece from the great Alex Horley a few months ago. @AlexHorleyArt Art imitating life, huh? :) Thanks again, Alex!!!!”
- ^ Alex Horley on Twitter (2019-09-10). Retrieved on 2019-09-11. “It was a total honor to create this Art Imitating life private commission for @ChrisMetzen and @kathunter.”
- ^ Chris Metzen on Twitter (2019-09-10). Retrieved on 2019-09-11. “Gaia. Different spelling, but named after Greatmother Geyah, Agra’s teacher from Garadar. However... not sure if Blizzard holds that as cannon... since I never officially wrote it down before leaving..............:)”