Thrash (Bear Form)
This is a bear tank's biggest AoE. For another Bear AoE, see .
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now available at level 12 (was 14).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Feral and Guardian and has a 6 second cooldown. Direct damage increased by 260%, periodic damage reduced by 10%, Rage cost reduced from 25 to 15.
- Hotfix (2015-01-12): "Thrash (Bear Form)'s direct damage has been reduced by 50%. Its periodic damage remains unchanged."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- No longer applies the Weakened Blows effect.
- Now available to all druid specializations (was Feral and Guardian only).
- Now generates 1 Rage every time it deals direct or periodic damage, has no cooldown (down from a 6-second cooldown), but no longer has a chance to reset Mangle's cooldown.
- Hotfix (2013-05-23): "Thrash's periodic damage component can once again be affected by critical chance."
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "The periodic damage of Thrash (Bear) now deals 60% more damage. Initial direct damage remains un-changed."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Feral and Guardian specialization ability, with one version for each specialization.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Thrash bonus threat has been removed and replaced with increased damage done.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.