Threads of Fate
The Threads of Fate is a clothing shop found in Dalaran. It exists next to the Wonderworks until the city moved to the Broken Isles, then the store moved across the street and took over the old Sisters Sorcerous location.
Its old location was taken over by an art gallery named Photonic Playground.
NPCsThis section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King. This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
- This building is a spawn place for the book The Schools of Arcane Magic - Enchantment required for .
- The name of the shop may well be a reference to an old RPG video game by Squaresoft named Threads of Fate.
- In the Photonic Playground, there are several paintings of note. There is a painting of the late in the center wall. A painting of a female gnome in a sitting position is a reference to Leonardo da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa.' A painting of a pot of sunflowers (with a single Singing Sunflower in the bunch) is a reference to Vincent Van Gogh's 'Sunflowers.' More hidden, there is a painting of wielding leaning in the corner of the store.
- A Pilgrim Shrine from the alternate Draenor can be found upstairs in the Photonic Playground.
- The sets rewarded to priests, mages, and warlocks from can be seen in the Legion version of Threads of Fate.