Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Throw is an ability learned from level 1 by rogues.
- This ability is useful for pulling when you want to want to fight a mob without triggering proximity aggro from other nearby mobs.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Warriors can no longer use the Throw ability.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28):
- No longer requires a Thrown Weapon.
- Hunters can no longer use the Throw ability.
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): Use of this ability will no longer cause a global cooldown with all other abilities.